Chipola Healthy Start is HIRING! Special Events Coordinator
Nov 10th, 2021 @ 11:05am CST
Source: Chipola Healthy Start
Click here for Application chipola_healthy_star…pdf
Special Projects Coordinator
Healthy Start Coalition is looking for a person to help grow our team, and our dream. If you are self-motivated and have a love for mothers and babies, we would like to talk with you. Ideal Candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in public relations, public speaking or degree relevant to the position.
1. Public Information/communication officer
2. Be able to meet with stakeholders in office or virtual setting
3. Document using the Healthy Start data base system
4. Perform general duties to include documentation, scanning, faxing, and filing.
5. Marketing Healthy Start to the public and our providers
6. Participate in and complete all trainings necessary to job description
7. Plan and complete events Grants and special projects
8. Maintain weekly schedule.
9. Promote public education and awareness of issues that impact the mission of CHSC
10. This is not a complete list of responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Prefer experience in the area of public communications, grant writing and events.
2. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills. The ability to meet and talk with all demographics. The ability to maintain professionalism.
3. Salary will be negotiable, based on experience and education
WORKING CONDITIONS: Be willing to meet in virtual or office environment. If interested, please contact email@example.com for an application and interview information.